I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale

We can do no great things, only small things with great love. ~Mother Teresa

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. ~Winston Churchill

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello, Volunteers!

This blog can be used in a variety of ways.  Volunteers can post ideas for activities, crafts, and visits they had with their friends.  We can brainstorm for group activities, share good reading material, ask for suggestions, etc.  All volunteers can be authors, and only authors can read the blog.  So even if you don't want to post often or even ever, you must be an author in order to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment